Slips, Trips and Falls
Slips, trips and falls are among the most common types of accidents. These types of accidents can happen for a variety of reasons, including:
- A defective pavement
- A slippery floor in a public place
- A fall due to poorly maintained stairs
- Flooring in public buildings, privately rented homes or council houses
- A slip on ice or snow on the highway, pavement, car parks, or at entrances and exits to buildings
- Slips can also be caused due to substances or debris on the floor
If you have been injured in a slip, trip or fall as a result of someone else’s negligence or because the surface was unsafe, then you could have a claim.
If you’re not clear whether or not you have a claim then call 0161 456 2627 and speak to Catherine Lansley to find out more.